Completely restyled, platform integrates all administrative functions into one browser based application
Reston VA – October 6, 2015 — InQuisient, Inc., the premiere provider of advanced data management solutions, is introducing its newest platform release in beta this week, for select early adopters and integrators to explore the upgraded technology’s new capabilities.
InQuisient’s enterprise data management platform helps government organizations more efficiently manage data calls and large projects, and helps them meet several of the Common Baseline requirements under FITARA (Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act). Users can respond to unexpected data calls or drill down to any level detail of project management with confidence and accountability. The web-based technology is quick to deploy, easy to use, and easy to transition to, while providing the scalability, security, and accountability of a solid enterprise system.
Built for ease of use and quick deployment, IQ v. 10 leverages the best of the previous version, while providing the following enhancements and upgrades:
- Suite of Tools makes it easier to access the features you need for your specific challenges: Project Portfolio Management, Data Call Central, Enterprise Architecture Management, and IG Assessment are available in IQ v. 10, and represent the beginning of a growing suite of tools to meet our customers’ needs.
- Site Manager Application – integrates all administrative functions into one browser based application.
- New Browser based class creation (data structures) — in addition to the previous Applications.
- New Browser based privilege settings – in addition to the previous Applications.
- New web based file editing.
- Drag and drop image upload.
- Drag and drop Artifact creation.
- Expanded emphasis on out of the box CRM: People/Organizations.
- Now supports Oracle v12.
- Enhanced diagramming.
- Addition of Gantt Charts.
“We’re very excited to bring this improved platform to our current customers, and look forward to working with many other government organizations where data management is critical,” stated Scott Dixon Smith, CEO, InQuisient.
“We’ve worked hard to enhance the best aspects of our platform and expand the value of the solution through specific upgrades that deliver real value in performance to help our customers solve their data management, collection, and collaboration challenges,” said Randy DeWoolfson, Chief Innovation Officer, InQuisient.
InQuisient’s enterprise data management platform creates order from chaos, enabling the timely, multilateral flow of knowledge across all operational levels. The user-driven browser-based platform upholds the highest standards of security and integrity. With the ability to deploy rapidly for just-in-time results, InQuisient is “Everyman’s data management tool.” For more information, please call 888-230-2181 or visit www.inquisient.com.