As InQuisient continues to grow and position itself as an industry leader in data management and business transformation, we are looking for new and passionate people to join our team. Help us help our customers in the U.S. Federal Government, DoD, and the Intelligence Community create order from chaos.
As a growing organization, we are actively looking to expand our team of innovators by recruiting new talent with varied experiences, especially in software development, consulting, sales engineering, sales and operations. If you are interested in joining the InQuisient team, please fill out the form below.
Immediate Opening (January 2018): Solution Specialist
Fast-growing data management platform provider is seeking a motivated, technically savvy consultant who wants to work in an environment where every individual is valued and plays an important role. Reston, VA-based InQuisient (formerly known as Enterprise Elements) needs smart, self-motivated technology consultants to help deploy and configure the IQ platform for its U.S. Government and Fortune 500 clientele. In this role, the ideal candidate will become a specialist with the IQ platform and work face-to-face with clients to implement our software. Learn more about InQuisient and apply at http://inquisient.com/about/careers/.
- Prior working knowledge of InQuisient (formerly known as Enterprise Elements)
- Data Modeling
- DoD Secret Clearance: mandatory
- Consistent employment history
Other desired qualifications:
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture, IT Portfolio Management, Asset Management, and/or Metadata Management
- Other company experience at companies like at Mega, Planview, BDNA, and Primavera would be a differentiator
- Experience performing requirements analysis
- Exposure to Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- Strong data analysis experience
- Face-to-face customer experience and references
- Contract employees not acceptable for this position